Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Growing like weeds :)


I have always been told that children grow quickly, but my word mine are growing too fast for me.  It seems like just yesterday they were all just little babes, but when I take a good look I can see how much they have grown in so many ways. Aiden is off to pre-school and the girls are starting to pick up on more and more words as the days go by.  They are all continually developing their personalities as well and as different as they are from one another they are so similar too.


You will find more happiness growing down than up.  ~Author Unknown


Isabella has gotten over saying "no" to everything and has decided to start learning her alphabet.  We have an awesome learning tool that we got from our friends Dan and Tisha that not only sings the alphabet, but it also has a place that you can fit the letter magnets in and it recites the sounds they make.  Aiden pretty much knew his alphabet when we got it, but has loved to play with it and now competes with sisters to get his turn.  I am excited to see how long it will actually take Izzy to get her ABC's down. :)


Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown


Emma is such a ham when she wants to be, but she would rather be holding my phone than to be letting me capture her beauty any day.  EShe has chosen a pair of crocs 5 sizes too big and loves to model them and all the other shoes in her closet that she can figure out.   Emma also loves buttons and switches; cause and effect is very fascinating to her at the moment as well as pictures in books.


Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way.  ~Pamela Dugdale

No comments:

Post a Comment