Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Do you need a reason to smile? Here's a few :)

Ok... I had a beautifully worded start to this post and it up and ran away, grrrr I hate it when that happens.... guess it is time for a rewrite... lol

Taking pictures is a passion of mine, and some of my favorite subject matter is my 3 wonderful kids.  There smiles are priceless to me and I feel like if I don't capture them in pictures they will be lost forever.  The smile of a child seems to be much more delicate and sincere than the ones gotten from older children and adults.  They also seem much more contagious.  So if ever you need something to smile about just take a look at these pictures and they are certain to brighten your day. :)


All these toys in here and we prefer to play with the tote! 


Izzy says "You want me to smile on command? You crAzy!"




Emma is always ready to flash a big smile!

She looks worried now, but that's just cause Bubby is trying to steal her spotlight!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! :) I hope you are enjoying some free smiles and Hare having a more wonderful day now! I will update again soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment