Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary -- part 2

In my last post I was talking about my gifts to my husband for our anniversary.  His gifts were not extravagant or even typical presents for a guy, but my man was appreciative none-the-less, because he understands my thought process and how I express my love.

For me I got exactly what I asked for plus some.  While my husband listens to a certain extent, I also understand that he likes to express his love for me by getting me pretty jewelry.  This year I got a beautiful necklace, with two tanzanite stones and 3 small diamonds.  The design is beautiful and goes well with the other tanzanite pieces he has gotten me through the years. My picture doesn't do it justice, but here goes....



This is what I asked for specifically and since I am spoiled  I got it too, but Josh didn't seem to think it was a good enough present on its own.....



But I absolutely Love, Love, Love it!

Thanks for my wonderful gifts hunny! I can't wait to go on our special daate night the month to see Billy Currington!

No comments:

Post a Comment