Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary -- part 1

Josh and I have been married for 5 years now and as long as that is, we have been together as a couple for 11 1/2 years now.  It was very hard for me to find that perfect gift for him to show him that I love him and pay attention when he voies concerns.  I decided that his biggest complaint is that there is not enough time in a day.  So I started to think, what could I get that might be functional and have time saving features?  Recently there were 3 of his shirts that hung in the front of the closet because they needed to be ironed, for over a week.  Just because it was a pain to get out the ironing board, warm up the iron, and then actually get the wrinkles out. So I decided a clothes steamer might be a good solution, I choose the Joy Mangano 900 watt clothes steamer.  I got him a blue one and it has two different size heads and a bag to store all the pieces in, plus it has a retractable chord for easy storage. Anyone that knows me, knows that I hate laundry and I will do anything but iron, so this will give him a faster way to get the wrinkles out of his clothes, so he can look his best.

 So far he has been pleased with his steamer, but I think he likes the new deluxe mop and bucket that I got even better.  When I was working one day I saw the Spin Mop deluxe cleaning system being advertised.  My co-workers told me it was an amazing mop, but I was still on the fence.  Then I got a call form a person that was ordering her second one as a Mother's Day gift, because she loved her mop so much and so did her mother.  I was sold.  On break I placed my order and 3 business days later I got my new cleaning system.  Another one of my husbands complaints is that I never seem to get a lot done.  Since my old mop left streaks or spots on the floor if I didn't buff it, it really took a long time to clean the floors every week.  I am amazed at this new mop and bucket.  There is an agitator in the bucket to clean out the mop head when it is time to rinse, and a mop spinner to wring out the mop without having to get the dirty water anywhere near your hands.  That in itself is a nice benifit, but I absolutely love that I can mop my whole house, let it dry on it's own and the spots are gone. Not to mention the fact that my floors dry in minutes so I don't have to worry as much about them collecting little foot prints and having to start over.



I would recommend this cleaning system to anyone and everyone!  It is a truely excellent product that saves a lot of times, and produces excellent results.


No comments:

Post a Comment