Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Double Trouble update!!! ;)


Yes! We do still have the girls around too! LoL. I realized that I had not put the girls on here in awhile, so i wanted to take a moment to give everyone an update on them too. As usual I have a lot more pictures, but these girls move way to much to get very many good pictures. 


I was able to catch a few shots while the kids were strapped down in the car.


It really does make it easier to get nice clear pictures.


There's that pretty smile I am always trying to capture.


Izzy found her foot.


As usual Bubby cannot keep his hands to himself.


He really loves his sisters!!!


Emma is loving figuring out how to take things off and put things on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment