Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, August 20, 2012

My Daddy, My Hero

Today I write to ask for prayers for my Daddy.  Some of you know that he has been ill for awhile now, some of you may not.  We finally had to put Daddy in a nursing home where he could be given round the clock care to try to control his pain.  I love my Daddy and it breaks my heart to think of him not being around, but I am praying for him now and I pray that God will take away his pain. 

Sorry for the short thought tonight, I just have a lot on my mind today and can't figure out exactly what to say.  Thanks for all of the prayers and toughts of good will.


 This song is for my Daddy.  I learned this song when I was in elementary school and i remember singing it to you. Whenever I hear this song I will always think of you.

1 comment:

  1. He is in my thoughts and prayers. We love you guys. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete