Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A quick check-in :)



Aiden has his first book fair tomorrow.... it amazes me how much new stuff there is still out there for him to experience.... and I get excited about it all. LoL. This week is also emergency preparedness week at school so they will be holding different practice drills all week leading up to a fire safety assembly.  He seems excited about it all too and I am ever so grateful that he wants to go soooo much.  It doesn't matter how tired he is, so far he has not asked to stay home and sleep in.


I am still working on organizing the girls room so that there is less to pull out and less to clean up at the end of the night.  I have started meory totes for the kids to get those things organized and keep them from getting messed up or lost. Their room is going to be a work in progress for awhile, but it is nice to see the progress I am making even if it is just a little at a time.


J is still doing good in school, but is very dis-heartened to know that his great aunt is not going to let anyone hunt her land this year.  I was even going to go hunting with him this year which makes it stink even more. :(

silhouette clip art of a deer standing and looking straight ahead

On a lighter note --- I am loving my job at HSN.  I went to the employee forum this week and I have also signed up for my 2 days of paid community service.  I love getting paid not to work. :) Plus we are celebrating CSR recognition week and my supervisor chose me and one other member of the team to recognize for our skills.  It is such a big change to work for a company that cares about their employees and also helping the community.



No comments:

Post a Comment