Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

MyPublisher gets a 5 star review from me :)

 
 
I have enjoyed my "weekend" this week!! I got my photobook from My Publisher today and it was well worth the shipping and handling (less than $10).   Even though a lot of the pictures I have right now have been taken on my GalaxyS Cell phone I have still been taking all kinds of pictures with it.  Now, since the resolution isn't that good, there were 8 pictures that were flagged while making the book to possibly have a low quality when printed.  I went ahead and kept all but one of the photos and hoped for the best since I really only had two hours to get it done when I noticed the discount.  I used the collage templates in My Publisher to arrange and crop the photos that I used and it made it super easy to make the backgrounds and embellishments match in a flash.  The first thing I noticed when I got my new photobook was the brilliant colors and the picture quality they were able to achieve.  I give My publisher a 5 star rating for customer satisfaction, quality and value.
 
 
Mind you my "weekend" didn't start out he greatest, but I am glad it ended well.  J and I took the girls for their 15/18 month check-up (yes I feel like a horrible mom for forgetting they were supposed to go at 15 mos -- but really you would think that they Dr office would call you to see if you forgot to come back).  They each got 5 shots and boy can they scream.  Emma even held her breath for so long her lips were turning blue and they had to keep blowing in her face occasionally to remind her to breathe.   After putting the girls through the ringer on Wed morning I went to an eye Dr appointment and got a new prescription and new glasses ordered.   The eye drops that dilated my eyes lasted well into the evening, but instead of going straight home from my appointment I went to Mom's to borrow her camera.  We had a nice little visit and I taught her how to send a picture message with her new cell phone.  ((Mom made butter in a mold that her friends Rick and Alice bought for her and we sent them a picture)) I also got to see her new heritage chickens and her birthday ducks again.  I love that she has set up her chicken/duck coop in the garden so they can be free range and fertilize her garden too.
 
 
 
My "weekend" started getting better on Thursday; I got to go out with Mom, my big brother and the kids for dinner and shopping at Goodwill.  We find some of the best things while we are there and Aiden gets a chance to get a good deal for the money he has earned.  This week he got a dinosaur fort that looks like a T-rex skull made out of rock with plastic green ivy accents that opens and has a ramp and a trap door for just $1.95 and he scored yet another transformer for $.55.  I also grabbed up some new pj's for the kids for $2 each (yard sale prices are better, but they are not as likely to have what you are looking for) so, a good deal to me.    As we were leaving the second Goodwill on our outing I noticed a flyer advertising a costume contest.  I already had a picture of the costume I made for work saved in my phone so I sent in my entry and now I have to wait until Monday evening to find out if I made top 3.  (I have my fingers crossed and I will let you know if I get good news)
 
Before I go for the night I would like to give a shout out to my nephew William!!!! You did a great job of decorating for Halloween at grandmas house, I hope you are going to come in and help take your cousins out trick-or-treating they always love to see you and your brothers.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment