Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

We are still around!!!

We have been busy busy bees lately... I did make the mistake of adding the facebook instand uploader for pictures and it seems to be trumping my Google+ uploader... grrr, so unfortunately I do not have all the pictures I have been taking!!!! So in the coming days i will be highlighting some christmas wishes for the kids, art projects, Halloween costumes sneak peeks and all sorts of fun stuff.  For now i wanted to let you all know that I have not dissappeared and I will be posting more great stories soon.


I would like to give a shout out to my nephew William Louderback today!!! Happy Birthday kiddo, if you read this you will know to expect a couple of packages in the mail for your birthday ((sorry they are late, but hey I finally got them ordered)), if not I guess you will just have to be surprised when they arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment