Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Giving back to the community!!!


I have so many good things to say about my job. No one is paying me or giving me any extra incentive for saying them, but I have worked for so many crumy companies, that I want to shout praises from the rooftop for my employer.  I enjoyed helping out at Angels of Assisi's in Roanoke on Saturday and HSN gave me paid time off just to help them out.  It wasn't all fun and games, I did some filing, sweeping and scooping of cat boxes, but I also had some fun walking dogs around downtown Roanoke, giving them exposure, excercise and socialization.


This darling baby is Mia and she was adopted by an active duty soldier that will be giving her a home in IN as soon as she can drive here to pick her up.


This is "Han" short for hansome and he is still trying to find a home and a person to love.  Han is a sweet dog and would make an awesome pet.


This is "Bruno" and he is so energetic and very loving.  He is good around children, but does like to jump and should not be in a home with small animals.


It was sad to see so many animals that needed homes, but it was great to see the excellent living conditions and all the volunteers that help keep things running.  For more information about this great organization or the animals they have up for adoption please visit their website at http://www.angelsofassisi.org/ or call 540-556-9332.  Don't buy designer pets, instead offer your home to an animal that needs someone to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment