Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Coupons, Free Stuff and Daredevil Toddlers!




 
Yay! I got my coupon for "Dirty Jobs Household Cleaners" BOGO deal, did all of you?  I actually stumbled across "Dirty Jobs" stain remover when I was in Wal-Mart shopping for Oxyclean.  ((I have found that the Kroger store brand of Oxyclean is 1/2 the price and just as effective.))  None-the-less last time we were running low on stain lifter I found myself in Wal-Mart.  Of all things, they actually don't offer a generic stain lifter, but they did have an alternate option.  Now mind you, we watch a lot of Discovery Channel in our house and so I am very familiar with the show "Dirty Jobs- starring Mike Rowe."  The alternate stain lifter was 1/2 the price of Oxyclean and it was  "Dirty Jobs" presented by Mike Rowe so I was willing to give it a try.   From what I have seen this product has done just what I needed it to and I would purchase it again.   So I am laying in bed the other night and I see a commercial for the "Dirty Jobs" stain lifter and a website to get to a BOGO coupon.  (it was actually amusing to see the wheels start to turn when J found that web address jotted down on a piece of paper in the bedroom... LoL)  For those of you that missed the link from yesterday: go to www.dirtyjobs.com for a printable coupon.  The coupon is good until November 20, 2012 for up to $9.98 savings and I am sure quantities are limited; so if you want it I would go ahead and print it out asap.
 
 I have also been working on uploading this years pictures to www.Shutterfly.com for some new picture projects I have in mind recently.   If you follow the link above it will take you directly to their site and when you register you can get 50 FREE 4x6 prints.   When I ordered Aiden's school pictures I got a bonus $20 credit to use on Shutterfly and a coupon for a good deal on a 11x14 Canvas Print for just $14.99 from another company. Since the girls are not in school yet I am going to use part of the credit to get some pictures made of them too, instead of taking them to a photographer.  As you can tell by my blog, I am a picture nut and at this point I have already uploaded almost 3000 pictures from this year alone to my account and I am not done yet.   ((I figure I should have a good shot or two in there that really showcase the girls.)) For anyone that is wondering; the upload process is quick and easy, plus once the pictures are uploaded they will be there and available to be used for projects for years to come as well.  I love that once I upload the pictures I can access them from anywhere I have access to the web which gives me a way to have easy access to my pictures no matter where I am.
 
I did also want to give an update on one of my toddlers.  Izzy has grown into quite the monkey.  She has actually only climbed out of her crib twice so far, but she loves standing on top of whatever she can.  Here she has used her toy box to climb up on the changing table and was jumping on it, daring it to break when I walked in to check her.   Mind you, when Aiden was little he jumped off his changing table so many times, I was not phased by this scene in the least, so I did capture a picture or two before removing her from her perch.
 
As a side note, when I was shopping for J's birthday presents this year I came across the best card ever for the parent of twins.  Watch and listen and prepare to laugh as it rings true in so many ways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment