Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Aiden had an awesome birthday!!!!

 Aiden said he had an awesome birthday, but he is still excited about and waiting to have his party.  I met his Grandma at Glenvar Elementary on Monday and she helped the gils and I deliver a cupcake dessert for Aiden and his class after lunch  He really wanted me to stay or to be able to come hom early, but agreed to stay and finish out his day with his friends.  I was super proud of him for getting 2 thumbs up from the bus driver and had a table full of presents waiting for Aiden when he got off the bus, plus the new Lego magazine he got in the mail.

 Since J gets home about an hour after Aiden does on Mondays I wanted to wait to open presents.  Aiden was not so keen on this idea, but I did let him shake them and open one then i gave him the tablet to play on and he was good.


Aiden got some VHS movies (from Goodwill) that he can play in his TV.  Even though he has a couple VHS movies it still took a minute before he understood what they were. 

 


Aiden even impressed me with his excitement over the two shirts that were mixed in with his variety of toys and movies.  So far, when asked, his favorite presents have been his Legos and his kite. I was amazed that almost 200 Legos really doesn't make a whole lot, but he still has more gifts coming and has his fingers crossed.  I am laying in wait to empty toys out of his room again and give him more space to play with the things he does play with.





Isabella was finally ready to be a ham for me, but still has not managed to master the skill of being still so there is some motion blur in all of the shots I got, but here are my favorite 3.

Poor Ms Em has been under the weather for awhile now.  This is a pair of the new shoes I have found for one of her presents.  The girls love shoes and change them several times a day even though they will not keep them on.  I have started in buying size 8 and up for them already so they will always have a good selection.  The "cold" the Dr said the kids have has still not gone away and now it is starting to gunk up Emma's eyes and she is starting in on a fever too, so Aiden may have a disappointing snow day that turns into a trip back to the Dr's office, since he too has also been toying around with a fever at night for two days now and these kidos have to get better for their parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment