Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter fun at Grandma Peggy's



Yay! The Easter Bunny remebered that we wanted arts and crafts supplies and brought us construction paper, paints, glues, markers, kid scissors, and new coloring books.  Aiden was also excited to get a new VT hat and T-shirt and the girls got new toothbrushes and training toothpaste, plus princess bubble bath.
Since it was a rainy dreary day, Grace got to hide the eggs inside and the kids still had fun getting to hunt them.
 
Aiden did really good with his assigned easter eggs. ((boy colors))

Isabella and Emma enjoyed opening each egg as they found it and then dropping the egg and the treasure to go find the next egg.  Granted once Isabella figured out there was chocolate under the wrapper I know she had more than a couple.... hehehe
Aiden emptied his coins and candy onto the kitchen table. Then proceeded to pocket all of his chocolate eggs as the adults started to circle and grab at them.  He gaurded his eggs until the last one was in his belly.

We finally got to meet Anita's fiance "Dew" ((sorry if that is spelled wrong)) and look at the beautiful ring!

Cara, Grandma Dee Dee, Anita and Grace had some fun playing dress up with the kids, I thought Aiden looked too cute in the Newsboy hat and of course he would have to have the green beads.  I tried hard to get clear pictures of the girls in their hats, beads and rings and they just wouldn't sit still, but I can still see the beauty in the blur, hopefully you can too. ;)


Grandma Peggy and Cara have a couple of chickens they traded a watermelon to get that they are having some good luck with ((2 eggs a day)).  Aiden didn't recognize the sound the rooster made when it crowed, but was very excited to see that another one of his Grandma's had chickens. 

Sorry Cara, you may not like the picture much, but I think it turned out great.
....here's the picture I was looking for a minute ago..... Isabella is unwrapping her mini cadbury egg...they still don't measure up to the eggs they made when I was little with actual creamy goo in the middle.... mmmm :)
Zoey is getting to be an old little dog and she has even been known to nip.  I was very proud that the girls were gentle enough with her that she caame back for more love frome them.
Grandma Dee Dee managed to get all three of her grandbabies on the couch with her and everyone was looking in the same direction at one time.... I couldn't have timed the shot better, but one day i am going to figure out how to drown out all the light from windows in my backgrounds....grrrr....
Emma was her usual self when we first got to Granma Peggy's...she shied away from everyone and clung to Mommy at first....It didn't take long and she took to everyone as fully as Isabella did.....
The lighting was better for Emma and Grandma Peggy, but at least we got half a smile out of Isabella ((I promise she really does have a beautiful smile, it just eludes the camera most of the time))
It was great to see everyone that made it for Easter lunch in Dayton and I hope that the rest of my family and friends had a wonderful Easter, I did not get all of my customary phone calls made, but I was thinking of you all throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment