Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My baby boy is 5!!!

I worked a little late and so I am throwing this together on the tablet and I haven't even uploaded my pics.  I spent some time playing with legos with Aiden.  He got some great gifts this year, and thanks to the clearance isle at Walmart and some neat finds at Goodwill we were able to get him a great selection.  It is so hard to believe that it has been 5 years since we welcomed Aiden into our lives and our hearts.  He is my baby and always will be even when he stands taller than me.  Aiden had a great day at school and even got two thumbs up from the bus driver today.  I am so proud of him and love him so much.  Happy Birthday Bubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment