Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Some late thank-yous ;)

Aiden was excited that he got gift cards to Walmart for his birthday.  He finally had his own money to spend and he made sure to choose wisely and get more than one thing.  ((I am so sorry that I had not gotten this posted until now, but I really thought I had already posted this.)) Aiden wanted to say thank you to the Carper and Stewart families for getting to go shopping and he wanted to show off what he got.

 We now have over 1000 Lego's and can't wait to get even more.  I was very surprised at how easy it was for Aiden to follow the building instructions for the helicopter and the firetruck.  He loves all the specialty pieces that come with the themed kits and I love how much these have sparked his imagination.
The girls didn't make out as good as Aiden did with their gift cards, but only because Mommy decided to put most of their money towards diapers and wipes. ((They go through so many  They did get some new dresses that I couldnn't pass up when I saw them. They are a little big right now, but at the rate these two grow they will fit right in no time.


And for those of you with little girls you can rest easy too.... there are girls legos now and no i could not resist ((Since my mom won't give up on my Legos 'cause my nephews build with them still)) LoL those Legos have been around since I was 6-7 years old.... in case you can't tell I love Lego's too.

Aiden asked last night if he could spend the night with his Grandma tonight.  I was surprised by this request until he asked for the rest of us to come to, as a family or even just one of us could come with him. Now we told him he had to behave at school and he did bring home 9/12 smiles ((better than normal)) but he also brought home bad reports for the morning and afternoon bus rides.  Like I said before I have been called a softy, but we had found that his little handheld video game would entertain him for the ride and failed to get it into the bookbag, so ya know, I didn't want to be too hard on him.  He helped me pack his bags and was ready to go when Grandma got here.  Aiden is excited to get a day off from the bus since Grandma will be taking him to school and  Aiden even has a doctor appointment tomorrow so he will be leaving school early and asked if Grandma would come pick him up too. It can be amazing to watch him grow and mature, and so nice to know that even as he ventures out of his comfort zone he would still prefer to be by my side.  I love my babies so much and hate that they grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment