Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Art and Easter...


 Aiden got a neat spin art set for his birthday this year ((Thanks again Aunt Lisa, Uncle Larry and Logan!!!))  His present takes me back in time to school carnivals and the picinics that Ingersol Rand used to hold for their employees when I was little.  It was just as much fun as I remembered and I am so glad I was able to share this fun experience with my little man.
 Since the kids love arts and crafts so much I made sure to let the Easter Bunny know that we were running low on art supplies and could use some new stuff.  ;)
We have a big day planned for Easter.  We are going to try to leave at 7:30 in the morning and drive to Harrisonburg with Momma to visit with family for the holiday.  Since I have to work tomorrow night we will have to leave by 1:30 to make sure I can then come home and work, so I hope that I can get away with grazing while we visit without getting my hand smacked too many times by the chef (hehehe) and at least get to enjoy Grandma Peggy's wonderful cooking....hmmmm I might have to take some tupperware just in case....hehehe....


My awesome Hubby even washed the car, cleaned it out, washed the windows and put on some new wiper blades for me today. The Easter Bunny was smart and got Aiden blue and green eggs and his sisters will hunt pink and purple eggs, I am hopeful that it will help to reduce competition and make the egg hunt more fun.  We did decide to let the kids have their baskets in the morning before we leave and now we just have to figure out how the Easter Bunny is going to get the eggs hidden so we can have a great easter egg hunt.   

No comments:

Post a Comment