Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Lego Table is Done!!!!!

 "Did you see my tongue in the picture Mommy?" It's a wonder I get good pictures of my boy. Lucky for me though, I didn't add a tongue to the Lego table and it photographed great. LoL
I will always cherish the moment the table was complete and Aiden came into the room and exclaimed "It's perfect!"  Even though J is declining credit he was very instrumental in the construction part of the table and helping to make some of the cuts, but I designed it and painted all the pieces.

 There's a shot of my handsome boy!
Poor Isabella couldn't fight sleep anymore and fell asleep mid-bite with half a goldfish hanging out of her mouth.  When J starlted her awake she sat straight up and finished her cracker and grabbed up another. LoL



No comments:

Post a Comment