Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A day full of jam! #BlueberryLavenderJam #BlueberryJam

I have been trying my hand at making jams and jellies this week and I have been fairly successful so far.  Today I was focusing on Blueberry jam.  My first two batches yielded 16 half pints and six 4 oz. jars of a yummy Blueberry Lavender Jam ...while my third batch yielded nine 8 oz jars and three 4 oz. jars of a yummy Blueberry Jam!
 
With these batches done I am going to be sending five different varieties of jams and jellies to market with Mom this week! ...
 
...from the reception my jams got at clean-up time I am sure they will be a popular treat at market!
Tomorrow I will be hard at work getting the first batch of baked goods ready for market and I am so excited to try out a couple of new recipes that look soooo yummy...I am hoping to have some zucchini bread, carrot/apple bread, blueberry/lemon cake and banana bread ready by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment