Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Happy Birthday to me! #ALittleEarly #ILoveTheBeach

When my hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year I requested a beach vacation...We couldn't swing a long vacation, but we were able to pull-off a two night stay and we have definitely not wasted any of our time!  I have put a few highlights in tonight and I will add bigger posts about each stop of our day soon!
This morning we started off with about a 3 hour self paced tour of the USS North Carolina!  We were able to go down to the engine room and up to the wheel house and everywhere in between!  I have lots more pictures that I will share soon... just tonight I am way too tired!
Our second stop of the day was at the Aquarium at Fort Fisher.  There are two nice aquatic sections (freshwater and saltwater), a couple of different places to touch living sea creatures,  and a Dinosaur walk that we got to see!  Again... great attraction and a hit with the family!
Our last stop of the day was Kure Beach NC and I have to say I really like that section of beach!  The sand was soft, the waves weren't too big and there was a lot of public access points!  Josh and I finally got to use our boogie boards again and we played in the ocean until we could barely walk back to the car!

This has been an awesome birthday weekend and I am so grateful to have been able to spend a couple of days of it with my family just having some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment