Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Jellies, Jams and Shawls are on their way to market!

Mom and I have taken on two markets in addition to the random festival or craft show so we have to stay busy making merchandise.  Over the past week I have made two batches of Honeysuckle Jelly (below on the left), a batch of Strawberry/Banana Jam (below on the right), and a batch of what I hope turns into Red Raspberry Jelly (It just came out of the pot and is cooling and hopefully setting)....
 
Though I have not posted a cake in awhile I am working on a really fun project... This cake is grill themed and the finished product is going to be pretty awesome! ... Below is a preview of the edible toppings for the cake!  I can't wait to see the customers face when the cake is delivered tomorrow!
I have also been hard at work weaving new shawls for market! I have gotten several done over the past month or two that are finally edged and ready for market... 
 
Our new shawls include a Petunia stripe with a ruffled border...
 
...a Parfait Pink that has a small crocheted edge...
 
...a small Fiesta that has a small crocheted edge...
  ...a large Charcoal with a small crocheted edge...
 
...and my latest... a Windsor blue and Forest green plaid with fringe along the bottom edges and a small crocheted top edge! We do still have a few from last years stock available and I am planning out the next VT shawl too! If you are interested in any of our products feel free to contact us or be on the look-out for Something Special...especially for you the next time you are in Bedford or at Liberty for market!  

No comments:

Post a Comment