Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

New goodies for market! #SomethingSpecial

Mom went to the first of 4 markets in our 4 event stretch this evening and I worked hard today to get her set-up with baked goods for the 3 remaining markets she will be going to this week...and I think I did it!  I have sent shawls that we create together, other baked goods, jams and jellies, too!  She will also have her fresh brown eggs, duck eggs, dilly beans, salsa, additional jams and jellies, red onion marmalade, dish scrubbies and a whole line of kitchen soft goods to put on display...  This is the first time we have attempted 4 back-to-back events and I am hoping this is the start of something good...  
 
Today I made a double batch of Zucchini Bread which yielded another 12 small loaves and a large batch of Banana Bread that yielded 1 large loaf and 14 small loaves!  The fridge is loaded up in layers to keep them all fresh and ready to go to market... and yes I have tested each batch and they are all soooo yummy...especially lathered with butter... I know, I know... I'm soooo baaad.... but it's sooo gooood!...lol!

Something Special will be at the Bedford Farmer's Market tomorrow morning from 7am - 1230pm and then at Liberty's market for the Commonwealth Games tomorrow afternoon from 2pm - 630pm.  Saturday she will be at the BBQ and Vender Jamboree at the New London Ruritan Club, 12411 E Lynchburg-Salem (Rt460) Forest, VA 24551 from 9am - 3pm.  I hope you will stop by and say "Hi" if you are able to come to one of these markets!  

If you haven't checked our our product line click on any of the Something Special links in this post and see what we are all about!  We are happy to take special orders for that "Something Special... especially for you" if you aren't able to make it to one of the events or markets that we go to... just let us know what you would like and we will let you know when we can have it ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment