Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Have you tried Blueberry Lavender Jam?

I never knew making jellies and jams could be so fun and rewarding!  There are so many different flavor combinations no one person could ever make them all, but I am definitely going to try out my fair share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday I mentioned quite a few of the varieties of jellies and jams we offer at "Something Special...especially for you" and one in particular has become my favorite jam of all time... Blueberry Lavender Jam!  This particular jam has three distinct flavors that dance across your tongue as you enjoy each bite...first Blueberry...then Lavender and finally a Zest of Lemon as you swallow!  It really is an awesome blend of flavors that you should try if you get the chance!
 
My family and I love this jam so much I made a full size jar just to stick in the fridge as I packaged the rest for market!  My first two batches sold out in less than two weeks and I am excited to have more in stock... I am going to make one more batch this weekend if I can and then I will be switching it up and playing with some plum and crab apple recipes!  Stay tuned and we will let you know what other unique flavors we discover and which markets to go to, to pick up your jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment