Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Today has been another great day! #ClaytorLake #Family #Kayaking

I have been celebrating my birthday with my family since Friday and we have been having a blast!  When we got home from NC we stayed home for about 45 minutes to repack the kids to go to their Grandma's for the week.  They will be going to VBS at BUMC in the mornings with their cousin and helping her around the homestead in the afternoons (At least I hope they are helping...especially since she has thrown her back out again and can really use the help!)  Thanks again for inviting the kids to stay for a week Mom!
Josh and I picked up the kayaks when we dropped the kids off and spent the afternoon paddling around Claytor Lake! 
Before we could go kayaking we had to locate and retrieve my Mom's life jackets.  Turns out they were at my brother's house...which happens to be just past my husband's Aunt's house.  She was outside we we drove up and we got to have a nice visit before heading to the lake!  She is 91 and so full of life...I admire her and can't wait to see her again!
 My celebration will come to an end tomorrow on my actual birthday with a trip down the New River on kayaks with my best friend and husband! Then on Wednesday I will be getting back to jelly making and cake making while Josh goes back to work!  I have some great jelly ingredients on deck and a really fun cake that I am working on too!  I will have to check with my customer to see when I can do the big reveal on my latest masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment