Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The benefits of working from home :)

Since I found out that other people have been enjoying the luxury of working from home it has been a goal of mine. There are several companies that offer the type of work I am looking for, I just had to find the right one and get my resume out there at the right time. It may sound weird, but I do enjoy being a Customer Service Representative and I am good at sales, so I have been looking for a company that would allow me to utilize my skills in both of those areas. I think I have finally found just that, now it is just a game of filling out paperwork and getting the footwork done to get that formal offer of employment from them.

To me there are so many benefits of working at home that the possibilities are limitless. I don't have to worry about traffic, road construction, commute time taking time away from my family, and I get to take my breaks with the people that mean the most to me. When I get stressed out I can pet one of my cats, or look around and remember that I am in the best place in the world "home." My workspace will be able to be set-up the way I want it to be, and I don't have to worry about someone moving my things or walking off with them. I can work the schedule that I want to and know that, even though I am one of the odd people that enjoy a second shift schedule, I also don't have to worry about getting off work when people are leaving the bar. There is no worry that someone might steal my lunch, and I know my refrigerator, unlike the drink machines, will always have my favorite drink in it. Needless to say, I am hopeful that I will be given he chance to do the job of my dreams and finally be happy with the job I do to make a living.

Do you think you would like working at home, or is there something in particular that you like about working outside of your house?

1 comment:

  1. gee... and last night my lunch was stolen... again. I hope it works for you!!

    ReplyDelete