Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Have you tried earning money while you surf the web?

Have you ever signed up for those survey sites that promised you could get up to $75 per survey, just to find out that most of their surveys pay less than $1, or that you were wasting more time trying to qualify for surveys then you were actually spending doing them.  I definitely have, and there are quite a few sites I have blacklisted, because they just seemed to be a waste of my time.  I was actually getting very discouraged by the number of sites that didn't pay off, and then I was referred to Swagbucks.

I started out slow.  I wanted to see just how long it would take to get enough points to earn my first gift card.  The best deal that I have found in their huge selection of prizes is the $5 Amazon.com gift card priced at 450 points. I was surprised when I was able to earn that many points just by doing a couple of surveys, searching a few things online, and answering a few daily polls. It took less than a month and I was able to request my first gift card.  I anxiously awaited its arrival and applied it to my Amazon account as soon as it arrived.  Once I had seen that this site really does pay, there was no stopping me. My next step was to download their toolbar so that I could use their search engine for all of my inquiries and increase my chances of earning even more points, plus it shows me how many points I have at a glance.  By the end of last year I earned enough points to get 6 $5 Amazon gift cards and 1 $5 Cookies Kids gift card.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but really I haven't done that many surveys; mostly I have just searched and answered the daily polls occasionally.  I would love for you to check it out and see if you can get some free gift cards or one of their other fabulous prizes too.  So click on the link below and join me :)


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment