Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lowe's Build and Grow clinics

In today’s economy raising children and keeping them entertained can be expensive. So I am always looking for fun free activities for my kids.

My latest find is the "Build and Grow" clinic at Lowe's. Their program is for children 3 and up and is held twice a month on Saturday mornings. Build and Grow clinics are a great way for kids to gain confidence as they build their own fun projects! At our Lowe’s each child receives an apron, goggles, and a badge for completing the project! Best of all it is absolutely free. Just looking at the most recent calendar on my local Macaroni Kids website it looks like they are held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday each month at 10 am.

For more information on this activity and to register your child for the next clinic please visit www.lowesbuildandgrow.com or call your local Lowe's store and speak with customer service. If possible I am going to send my son this weekend with his Dad, and see what he thinks about the opportunity to bond and learn together. This week the project is Build-a-Saurus, where the kids get the opportunity to build and design their own Dino, and as much as my son loves dinosaurs I think he will have a blast.

Have any of you tried out these clinics with your little Einstein’s? If so, how did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment