Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Growing Sea Creatures !!!! :)

 

 "A" and Daddy got to grow sea creatures together today that came out of dissolving capsules.  You get 18 for a $1 and they work best under running warm water or with lots of patience...lol "J" also tried out some of his cleaners already and his new types of microfiber cleaning clothes. He even talked about going fishing in the canoe with "A" tomorrow.  We are going to have to fashion an anchor for them , but I think it sounds nice.

I am getting more excited by the day about my staycation.  I started cleaning up the camper for my guests and have been working on planning our menus too. I can't wait to see my BFF and get to hang out with her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment