Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, September 26, 2014

"All about that Bass" vs. "I just need some space"

I started hearing "All about that Bass" on the radio a few weeks ago and I loved it.  It's got a quirky fun beat and in no time the hubby was showing me the video....and it makes the song even more fabulous.  I love everything from the preppy guy that looks like a man sized "Ken" doll to the other guy that was dancing around enjoying life and having a lot more fun.  
Then just a few days ago I saw this parody remake called "I just need some space."  Again it's got that awesome funky upbeat music, but this time the lyrics have been switched up and express a parent's need of "space."  I can soooo relate to most of the things in this song and my oldest is only 6.
I can't decide which song I like best...What do y'all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment