Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, September 12, 2014

The kids are having a blast with their Grandma Dee Dee!!!



Grandma Dee Dee came for a visit and the kids are sooooo excited.   She got here on Thursday evening and got to have a slumber party with Aiden, he was excited to use his sleeping bag and let Grandma Dee Dee have his bed.  It's really great to see them so happy to see their Grandma and really cherishing every moment of it.  They are all still going to school, but they are taking advantage of every waking moment to soak in as much Grandma Dee Dee as they can.  I caught a shot of The girls with their Grandma, before Aiden photo bombed us and joined in.






....and of course he had to come in, tongue all sticking out and being silly....







 ....and then when I get his tongue back in his mouth... out come the girls tongues... LoL... 
            .....smh.....

 ...but their Daddy's tongue grabber came to my rescue just in time... 
 ...3 out of 4 smiling... not too bad in my book!!! I love those happy faces!!!
 I had to take a moment and brag on Aiden for bringing home this drawing he did at school!  If you look close at the wings you can see the letter "A" on each of them.  I think this is such an awesome drawing and I had to share it.  Plus we got 4 out of 5 day with green card at school.  We still have some work to do on the attitude, but I am hoping that Cub scouts is going to help with that.
 Isabella got a sticker at school today for listening and being a good girl.  Poor Emma was kinda distraught that she didn't get one because "I didn't listen. I was busy reading a book" from what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment