Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I'm so sad :(

This blog post will be a little different than my usual ones....since my hard drive crashed today :( and it is not nearly as easy to type or insert pictures on my tablet..... Sooooo....Today was a big day at work for Josh, he had his physical and drug test to get his permanant position secured.... Now we just have to see if they can get his results back by tomorrow so he can start orientation on Monday..... if not they are talking about moving him into the same position as a temp until the next orientation comes along..... I'll take it either way we can get it..... Aiden wore his Tiger Cub hat for spirit week and tomorrow he will participate in the walk-a-thon!!! He is very excited and says "Thank you" to everyone that is sponsoring him!  The girls rashes are no worse, but no better....I guess I will keep up their treatment for the next 2 or 3 days and take them back to the Dr. If they are still showing no improvement.....I am thankful that I am still able to do some of the tasks for my assistant job from my tablet until I can get my computer fixed or take over Josh's PC.  Til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment