Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What a big day for Aiden!!!!

Monday = CraZy Sock Day!!!
Tuesday = CraZy Hair Day!!!
Wednesday = Sports Team Support Day!!!
Thursday = CraZy Hat Day!!!
Friday = Remember to wear your Walk-a-thon shirts!!!

Today was CraZy Hair Day and we did it right!!!  Aiden had requested his hair to be cut into a Mohawk last week, so last night I granted his wish and we cut his hair and then we added the final touch, some blue hair paint, this morning before school!





After I dropped Aiden off for school, it was time to come home and get his Tiger Cub uniform ready for his meeting.  I had to attach his "World Crest Emblem" to his shirt and then steam his shirt and neckercheif and then gather all of his supplies. 
 Now, up to this point the only thing I have had to "iron-on" have been the patches we put on Aiden's Lowe's apron.  So, I wasn't thinking about buttons when I started trying to get this little patch to stick.  The picture above shows the two Boy Scout buttons that I melted this morning and the fuzz that the washcloth left behind on them.  I was in a panic to say the least.  The first thing I did was check the hours of the store we got the shirt at and found out they wouldn't be open for 90 minutes, so I decided to see how much these little buttons could possibly cost... In my searching I was relieved to find out that there are two spare buttons sewn to the inside of the shirt, whew... I packed the girls in the car and we went to Walmart to buy some thread and sewing needles and in the end I had a very handsome Cub Scout!!!
 Thank you so so so so Much Grandma Dee Dee for the awesome uniform!!!  He looked so nice and was proud to have his uniform.  


Aiden has learned the Cub Scout Sign, Salute and Motto.  The meaning behind the sign and what Weblos means. 

I am so excited to finally have found something that has sparked some interest from him.

 The Pack broke down into Dens to make flags for their individual Dens and at the end they gathered for a Cub Scout cheer!  The parents had a meeting during the pack meeting this time to get acquainted.  This is all new to me and I have a lot to learn, but I think this is going to be a fun adventure with Aiden and even though his Dad's new position is most likely going to be 2nd shift for awhile and he won't be able to be involved in the weekly meetings, I am hopeful that he will be able to participate on the weekends.  We have an awesome neighbor that has offered to watch the girls for me on Tuesday so I can take Aiden to the meetings once Josh does start his 2nd shift schedule.  Now that I have that part figured out, I have a lot of homework to do on being a Cub Scout Mom, but I'm going to give it my all!

No comments:

Post a Comment