Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Love is in the air! #MyHusbandIsMyRock #BridalShower

For my husband and my children I try to live this every day! My husband and I have been living mainly apart for several months now and most weekends it is routine for us to go our separate ways and prepare for the new week ahead on Saturday night or sometime Sunday. Sometimes though it is tough to stay strong and this week was one of those weeks for me.  I just didn't want him to leave, but I knew he didn't come prepared to stay and couldn't.  I did my best not to let the kids see me break, but I couldn't ever hide it from him.  He pays close attention to me and how I am feeling and I love him so much for that!  
 
Our love is true love, the way it's meant to be.  We talk, we laugh and we cry together.  We don't always see eye to eye, but we have gotten good at compromise.  Occasionally we disagree to the point of arguing, but even then we talk it out.  Sometimes it gets a little loud and sometimes some attitude gets thrown in, and sometimes feelings get hurt, but in the end our love endures.  Love is not a picture perfect marriage, but it is being happy when you wake up beside your partner.  I'm glad I found my husband to love and I'm glad he loves me back just as much!
Today we celebrated the upcoming wedding of my cousin, Corey, and his fiance, Emily.  It was a small bridal shower, but we still had lots of fun.  We played "What's in your purse?", "Would they rather...", "How well does the bride know the groom?", and "Don't say wedding!"
 
For food we served, veggie cups, finger sandwiches, pasta salad, fruit, farm fresh deviled eggs and a naughty cake!  Plus we made a sangria with fresh fruit for a cocktail!
Gotta love the penis bag!!!  I have pictures of the presents and for those of you who missed it....it was great!!!  I'm not so sure she's seen some of that stuff before...lol.  There has to be some mystery for the groom and the honeymoon still though, so I will have to leave you all to wonder what kinds of wild and crazy things came out of the packages on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment