Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

A nice day off!

It was a nice day off today, though it was overcast and threatened to rain for most of the day the temperature held around 60 F for us and gave us a chance to get outside and play.  Em and Aiden were especially excited to get outside and enjoyed a friends swing set and some time at a local park today too! Otherwise we did some last minute wedding shopping and got new shoes for Em and swim trunks for Aiden.  I feel bad that to transport the wedding cake I have to leave one of my kids behind with Mom and not take them to the hotel with the indoor swimming pool, but sadly we will not all fit in the van with the cake!  So far Izzy has volunteered to stay with Grandma an extra night and come down the morning of the wedding, but we will have to make sure she still feel that way when I see her tomorrow.  If not, I have nominated Aiden to stay with Grandma since I know he will have the opportunity to go swimming in the next month anyways....and yes we though about taking two cars, but it's a little over an hour from Christiansburg and we would still need to both arrive around the same time so that I had help with the cakes and the kids....hmmmm....dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas... At least Izzy has been having fun with Grandma and I get to see her for a little while tomorrow! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment