Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Announcing "The Grand Opening of SSEspeciallyForYou on Etsy" and a new blog to check out!

Mom and I have crafted under the business name of "Something Special...especially for you!" ever since I was little.  As the years have passed it has become apparent that in order to compete in the crafting world we would have to have unique items and as much exposure as possible.  
For the past two years Mom has been taking our goods to Farmer's Markets and local craft shows, but unfortunately the sales just weren't there to justify that much time spent getting our products out there.  So now were are exploring new options.  Last week I got  Mom set-up with her very own blog and I have been trying to help her add a little flare to her posts and today we officially opened our Etsy store.
Now, any of you have your own blog, Etsy store, or website, you know that getting the exact name you want can be tricky to impossible and we had to get creative to keep everything within our theme, but I think we have done a good job at that and have chosen names that will be easy for people to remember and recognize as we grow.  We have chosen to go with  SSEspeciallyForYou  on Etsy for our store and SSEFY on Blogger to tell her story.  I hope that each of you will take the time to check out both of these sites and  let us know what you think.
Kitchen Set
Today I started with the kitchen items and got 8 different categories listed and tomorrow I am hoping to get my shawls listed too.  The set pictured here is one of my favorites at the moment, coming with a dishcloth, two potholders and a scrubby dishcloth.  This set is only offered in 3 colors right now, but we are open to special orders!  Just let us know what you are looking for and we will make it if we can. 
Go Back > Gallery For > Sneak Peek Clip Art
As I mentioned earlier....I did get my VT shawl done and Mom added the top edging this evening so it will be ready to for it's debut on Etsy tomorrow...here is one final peek before the big reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment