Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Snow Day!

This was the scenery I woke up to this morning.  Our 3-6 inches of snow turned into 6-8 inches of snow before the storm was done with us.  It changed over to a wintery mix about half way through the day and should be 50 degrees tomorrow, so the snow won't be around for long, but it sure was pretty to look at!  Needless to say, our stove couldn't be delivered today since they wouldn't have been able to find the driveway...lol...we did get a call to reschedule, but now we have to wait til Thursday...I will be sooo happy to be able to cook on a real stove again!
The kids decided to brave the cold, but without Mom outside to build a sledding ramp their fun was short lived and they all came back inside again.
I decided I could be much warmer and more productive if I stayed inside and I was able to finish the initial weaving on a wedding shawl that I am working on.  I have seen something called "leno weaving" that can be done once the initial weaving is done and since we have another snow day tomorrow I am going to watch some videos on YouTube and see if I can make this shawl even more unique and beautiful than it already is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment