Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Introducing "Piece of Cake Bakery" !!

I put out some feelers over the past week or so and got loads of support from my family and friends and I finally took the plunge.  After a lot of thought I decided that a Facebook Page would be a great place to start advertising.  I have gotten over 25 likes on my page already and I am hopeful that that number will continue to grow everyday as my friends and family share my page with their friends and families and so on!  I am going to be working on adding flavors and different options to a "Menu" of sorts on my Facebook page and I will follow the creation of the cakes on my blog.  
Menu 
One of the things I have struggled with for awhile is what to call my business.  I knew I wanted something catchy, as any new entrepreneur should, but I couldn't decide if I should have my name in there or not and slew of other things.  I also wanted to be original so I searched different names as they crossed my mind and kept finding that other people had already taken those ideas.  Then I found it and I am proud to announce the opening of:

Emoji Excited Face Excited Emoticon Face SuperI am so excited to start this journey that words cannot express my joy.  I have been writing my blog for some time and I am finally starting to get some followers and steady traffic, but it took awhile.  So, I was excited to get such a great response to my Facebook page and I even got my first message today that could result in my first Vegan Wedding Cake!  
  
One thing that I hadn't thought about before I got started was specialty cakes.  Now I'm not talking about special flavors or "specialty" because of the decoration. No I mean real specialty cakes for people with dietary restrictions. I don't have any dietary restrictions and am thankful everyday for that, but I do know many people that are Vegan, lactose intolerant, Gluten-free, etc and I want to be able to bake for them too.  So along with making cakes the traditional way with milk and butter and eggs I am looking into alternative recipes for my ingredient challenged friends out there.  Currently I am looking into vegan and gluten free options that I can offer.  No promises yet but, I am definitely going to start doing some test baking and see if I can find some recipes that I like.  Then I think I will see if I can find a good sugar-free recipe to add to the mix. Wish me luck! :0)
Gluten-Free for You and MeSugar Free!Vegan Illustrations and Clip Art. 832 vegan royalty free illustrations ...

No comments:

Post a Comment