Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Project Glessner Wedding


I went shopping today with Emily, the bride-to-be, and Kim, mother-of-the groom.  We got most of the things we needed for the cake including the topper, the flowers, some cake plates, a new icing smoother, some white icing color gel and some cake boards too.   Then Kim and I helped Emily pick out flowers for her bouquets, a veil and some decorations for the reception.  I was so inspired by our shopping trip that I came home and made the Bride's Bouquet and the Maid of Honor's bouquet too.  I have a simple plan in mind for the bridesmaids that is going to be awesome and then all of the Bridal Party's flowers will be taken care of.     

I really love the first picture of the two bouquets I did today the most, but I took a few from different angles to capture their beauty.... 
....And of course the kids had to photobomb a few shots and insisted on helping with others, but I enjoyed them being around and they're very excited about the wedding too.
Once I get the Bridesmaids Bouquets done I will be able to focus on the cake and how to best use the remaining flowers to decorate between the layers and around the fountain too.  This is going to be one awesome cake and a very pretty wedding too!

No comments:

Post a Comment