Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Aiden and I have been being creative again :)

Aiden and I have been getting creative again today. We got to do a craft that included sewing and stickers.  Our craft project was a heart that has yarn sewn around the edges and then it’s decorated it with stickers. Sewing is a good co-ordination activity and helps to teach patterns. I took some pictures of the supplies we used – the foam heart stickers I found at the Dollar Store, a scrap piece of yarn, a heart cut out of pink construction paper (with holes punched around the outer edge with a hold punch), a yarn needle and a pair of scissors, and the finished product.

This project was easy enough for him to do with just a little instruction and it was simple enough that it kept his attention long enough for him to complete the project. Enjoy the pictures and I hope that you will take the time to enjoy this simple craft with your little one.

Our supplies

Aiden working on his craft project

Finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment