Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day

Another cute gift idea for Valentine's Day is a coupon book full of special treats. The one I made for my husband this year only includes 4 coupons, but I think he will enjoy each of them. His coupons will include a 30 minute back rub, a 30 minute foot rub, sleeping in until 11am with breakfast ready when he gets up, and 1 hour of quiet time away from the kids.

This project can be made with things you have around the house. In my case I found 5 pieces of cardstock in my scrapbook supplies, some left over yarn, some Elmer's glue and I used the computer to print off the coupon's. I would say the whole project took less than 10 minutes to put together. Once I had printed off the coupons and the title page, I cut them down and glued them to the middle of each piece of cardstock. Once the glue dried I stacked the papers on top of one another and used the three-hole-punch to put two holes in the top. Finally I used some scrap yarn to tie the book together. It was quick and easy to put together and I know he will appreciate the thought I put into the project.

Here are some pictures of my project:



I hope you are enjoying my Valentine's Day gift ideas and I would love to hear about what other things you have created for someone special in your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment