Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Please help us win this photo contest :)

Another way to get things free is by entering into contests. I have found a local photography studio that is offering a family photo shoot worth over $400. It seems kinda complicated to some, but I would really love to win this so I will make it as simple as possible for everyone. First go to https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kristin-Gainey-Photography/216312631773948 and “Like” this page. Then go to this album: https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.281001505305060.66147.216312631773948&type=1 and like the pictures of my babies. Aiden is picture #2, Emma is picture #13 and Isabella is picture # 16. The picture with the most likes on March 4th, 2012 will win as long as the people that liked the picture also liked her page as well. Let’s all rally together and see if we can make this happen for my family. We appreciate all of the support we have gotten so far and send our thanks to everyone that takes the time to support us in this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment