Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It never hurts to ask :)

Yesterday I was talking about Isabella snapping my glasses in half. I took them to my Daddy and we tried to solder them back together and the solder just would not wick across the break. My friend, Elizabeth, had given me an old set of her frames to try out and the lenses fit, but the slightest twist of the frame and they would pop right out. So taking a suggestion from my daddy I went to the optometrist office that I had gotten my glasses from after work today to see if there was anything they could do. My optometrist is Drs. Newman Blackstock and Associates in Salem VA, and today I want to give them a big shout out. I got my glasses from them in 2008 and I am well overdue for an eye exam at this point. They weren’t able to fix my original frames or make the lenses fit any better in the frames my friend had given me to try, but they were able to take my lenses to the back and fit them perfectly into a pair of sketchers frames from their junk box. Best of all it cost me absolutely nothing to get my lenses put into a different set of frames and now I will have a good pair of back-up glasses when I do get my new prescription. I will definitely be going back to Newman Blackstock and Associates for my eye care needs. They are # 1 in customer service in my book and I would recommend them to anyone that was looking for a good optometrist office. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment