Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bad things come in three's

I have always been told bad things come in three's and I hope that this is true. A few days ago my husband spilled cream soda on his laptop and it has slowly gone beserk since then, Aiden and Emma broke the top off one of our lamps yesterday and today Isabella snapped my glasses in half. Luckily we have an insurance program on the pc, so we are going to be sending it back to Dell to get it repaired or replaced. My husband was lucky that he backed it up when it did since there is a key "pressed" as far as the laptop knows and it is being a paperweight at this point. We were able to repair the lamp with super glue, so that was good. My glasses, well they may just be done for. I took them to Mom and Dad's and solder didn't work, so for now I have my lenses in frames that are not quite the right size, but will have to do until I can figure something else out.

No comments:

Post a Comment