Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling a little conflicted :}

Tonight as I sit here and reflect on the past two weeks, I am glad that I gave Liberty Medical a chance. The services they provide to diabetes patients are awesome, and they make sure that their agents know that they are saving lives by making sure that people have their testing and injecting supplies. I have met some great people and some people that I won't miss, but I still think the work at home position for HSN is a better fit for my family and I. It will sadden me to put in a two week notice tomorrow, but I am very excited about getting started with HSN and finally getting to work from home. I have wanted to do this for a very long time and I am very thankful to have this opportunity presented to me. It is hard to be happy and sad at the same time, but I really do feel like I am headed in the right direction with my career choice at this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment