Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another Beautiful Day! :)


It seems like all my days are busy days even when I intend for them to be lazy days.  The weather was so nice I couldn't resist mowing the yard.  As you can see it was due for a trim and we finally had a day without storms.  I also got the house cleaned, floors included, and got all three kids a bath, clean dishes were put away and dirty ones went into the dishwasher where they belong.  Overall it ended up being a very productive day, but we each took a little time to have fun too.

 
Aiden and Gus
Aiden had a lot of fun playing outside today, he found a new caterpillar friend to play with, since the one from yesterday didn't survive the night. We caught a blue tailed skink, which we kept in cativity for the day and let go tonight. Aiden caught an ant to put in the bow with it in case it got hungry and he made several homes for his new caterpillar. I think the new caterpillar gave up the goat when he got a bath, because he was dirty, lol.


At one point the sink was a caterpillar home

We did recieve an awesome phone call this morning from Roanoke County School system. There is an opening in the preschool program at Glenvar Elementary School and they are mailing out his registration information. So Aiden we be getting registered to start there this fall. I am so excited for him, I just hope he adjusts well and doesn't get kicked out for being too much of a handful, lol. From what I hear at the library he is mild compared to what they have seen, so I know there is hope. :)


Emma an Isabella tried watermelon today.  At first they both seemed to like it, but after a couple of bites Izzy decided it wasn't for her.  Emma was being a bottomless pit all day and ate hers and her sisters.   Go figure when I spend more money and get the Cheetos brand cheese curls Isabella doesn't want but a few, but bring some UTZ cheese curls in the house and she will tacke her sister to get more.  Gotta love her troll hair, I love to stand it up on end.  Emma's hair has to be combed to the side to try to keep it out of her eyes already.

Though Josh was in school this morning he got out of class after his power point presentation and got to come home a little early to spend time with us on my day off.  Since I ventured out to Walmart with all the kids yesterday, he got to go back today to do real grocery shopping.  It was nice to have a break from that chore.  All the kids went down at 9pm for bed and since then we have had a chance to just be together, enjoy a drink and relax.  I am loving life.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment