Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day ----- to all the mother's out there! I wanna give a shout-out to my Mom for always being there. I love you and I will always be here for you, too. :) & My Momma, you truly are an inspiration, I am so proud that you have now been "capped", (you will have to explain to me exactly what that means one day and how that is different from the next level you are working towards), you are doing great and getting awesome grades too, never let anyone discourage you or break your spirit! :)

 "I" and Grandma !!!
"E" and Grandma Dee Dee !!!



 Did you know there are thousands of combinations of ways to make a fort out of your coach? I have been learning this lately... lol! It seems like weeks now that "A" has been tearing my living room apart to create a new fort.  It keeps him intertained for hours and costs me.....nothing!  Just add a cousin or play mate for extra fun!


My brother's son came to play for awhile today and "A" was so thrilled...It is even more awesome that they will be back to visit again tomorrow too. I am really super excited that my brother and I had children around the same age, because now my kids have a cousin around their age to grow up with. It also works out nicely that my sister's kids are old enough to help out and even to babysit sometimes.  


Have you ever heard "one man's trash is another man's treasure?"  I have been hearing it my whole life and can appreciate it so much.  I have been blessed with a hand-me-down "treehouse" from a friend, A kitchen that was set out by the curb (I knocked on the door and asked if i could have it), a table and 2 little times chairs and a rocking chair was found by the dumpsters and sanitized, and the green ("A's" favorite color) little tikes mountains that have ramps and jumps for matchbox cars that the neighbor was giving away.  I try to give when I can so that other peoples children can have something or so that people will use the things I have managed to collect.  In turn I find that if you look around there are some really awesome things that would otherwise end up in a landfill.  None of it is perfect, but my kids have lots of fun with it all anyways.   What is the best thing you were given for your children second hand? What have you found that was being thrown away? These are my "BEST" outdoor-toy scores! The "Beat-up Extra-Stress-Tested" scores...LoL!!! :)




Thank-you for your generosity, it has provided a lot of smiles so far and there are more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment